This wasn’t always a building of brew. The intended purposed of this place was a Federal Post Office, which it served as for nearly fifty years. But Pullman grew and the stamp lickers needed a bigger facility so they moved out.
The building was originally constructed in 1930 under The New Deal. It’s gone through some changes over the years and many of them weren’t so great. Brewery owner and brewmaster Tom Handy bought the building in 2002, remodeled the entire place and returned it to it’s former aesthetic. The brewery is built almost entirely out of brick, concrete and decorative marble and wood with large multi-paned windows and high ceilings. So all in all it’s a pretty cool place to hang out and enjoy a cold brew.
We are located in Pullman’s Old Post Office which is just one block south from Main Street on the corner of Paradise and Kamiaken. Parking is located immediately to the West of the building or on the streets adjacent to The Old Post Office. Public parking is located throughout the area on Grand Ave, across the street from the OPO, and on SE Pine St.